Website University Health Partners of Hawaii
The Hawaii Keiki: Healthy and Ready to Learn Program is seeking Medical Assistants/CNAs/Community Health Workers to serve as School Health Support for the Hawaii State Department of Education (HIDOE). Responsibilities will include assisting in COVID-19 response efforts in Hawai’i Public Schools under the direction of a Hawai’i Keiki Program nurse. Seeking applicants with medical/health care education and/or work experience. Must be a team player with effective verbal and written communication skills.
The Hawai’i Keiki: Healthy and Ready to Learn Program is a partnership between UH Mānoa Nancy Atmospera-Walch School of Nursing and the HIDOE to support the DOE to achieve student, school, and system success. (Visit nursing.hawaii.edu/hawaii-keiki/ for more program information)
We are currently seeking candidates for all DOE schools on Oahu.
- Based on the school day: 6.5 hours/per day. (typical hours range from 7:30am – 3:00pm, with some variation from school to school)
- Paid time off includes DOE-observed holidays, school breaks during the school year
- Sick leave
- 100% Employee health, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible spending plan
- Retirement plan with up to 3% company matching contributions
- Group Life/AD&D/LTD insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Prepaid Legal and Pet Insurance options
To apply for this job please visit uhphawaii.org.